Friday 14 June 2013

Towers Street's 1st Birthday look

As it was Towers Streets first birthday this week on the 11th I have decided to to do a look based on the sites colours which are purple and gold and to make this look theme park proof by using long wearing products so you can wear it on park to show your support.


To create this look I used two Maybelline Color Tattoos to start with Eternal Gold on the Lid and Endless Purple in the crease to prolong and make the eye shadow themepark proof. I used my clean sanitised fingers to apply it.

After this I then took Oz from the Glinda Wizard of Oz Palette by Urban Decay and firmly pressed this onto the Eternal Gold Colour Tattoo to reduce the fall out issue this colour has. I then took Parfait Amore by Mac on a crease blending brush and blended this over the Endless Purple Color Tattoo base. To add definition towards the outer v of my crease I then used Mac's Fig and brought it down onto my lower lash line.

I then used Urban Decay's 24/7 eyeliner pencil in Ransom which is a lovely purple to line my upper lash line and then used Max Factor's False Lash Effect Fusion mascara in black. 

I then did my usual foundation, concealer and powder routine. Then for my cheeks I used Mac's Rhapsody in Two Mineralise Blush which gives the cheeks a nice glow.

Then on my lips for the extreme version I used a lip brush and applied Mac's Mattene Lipstick in Potent Fig around the edges and then used Mac's Violetta lipstick in the centre to make my lips look fuller. However if you want a easier to wear look you can use a nude gloss, I used Devilishly Stylish from Mac.

Hope you enjoy wearing this look, and show me you results on Instagram or Twitter at ExpensivePink90!


Thank you for reading and I hope to see you back here soon,

Natalie. 
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment